Thursday 21 February 2008

Scribe

Scribe @ Take40

scribe

When ever I shoot at MCM Take40, I always like to take the artists somewhere nearby and get a couple portraits. It just so happened there was a boxing ring next door in Fox Studios, and it also just so happened that Scribe can box! He almost got me right on the nose via my camera, but I got out of the ring unharmed. Scribble was a great sport.

scribe @ take40

scribe @ take 40

straight edge-scribe's dj

Scribes dj P money has been straight edge for 9 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger P-MONEY said...

hey. That is DJ D-Form not P-Money. I am P-Money and I have no tattoos, plus I am not straight edge.
nice pics by the way :)

13 July 2008 at 02:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you please tell me where i can find some of "DJ D-Form" stuf?

17 October 2008 at 02:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home