Wednesday 9 December 2009

Powderfinger

When I got the call to shoot Powderfinger for their latest batch of press shots, I gotta say, my heart jumped. These boys are THE Aussie rock band of the naughties. Bands come and go, the Finger has stuck it out, through and through. And seeing them headline at Homebake on the weekend, there is no doubt; they're not going anywhere.

Anyway, here are some shots of the boys at Homebake, the Take40 gig at the EQ, followed by a couple of the press shots I took of them up in Queensland in September. Hope you enjoy.

Powderfinger @ Homebake 2009

Powderfinger @ Homebake 2009

Powderfinger @ Homebake 2009

Powderfinger @ Homebake 2009

powderfingerstage

powderfinger stage

powderfinger

powderfinger

This shot is our homage to the above shot, with the addition of me

me and the finger

powderfinger

Oh, and this is a shot of Bernard and Daniel (Silverchair) for my first Jmag cover, 2 years ago.

jmag cover

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hurcomb said...

Fantastic photos of a fantastic band! Great job!

9 December 2009 at 08:54  
Blogger Steven Pam said...

Oh.

You're, like, totally awesome!

9 December 2009 at 11:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home