Wednesday 13 January 2010

Who likes short shorts?

In preparation for Big Day Out 2010 I thought I might just show a gallery of legs from previous festivals. There's only one thing that outnumbers southern cross tattoos at BDO, and that's legs. I mean, it's a long, hot day in the middle of summer. Why would you bother wearing pants? Really?

This year's BDO is very exciting, as on the second day of the Sydney show we will be celebrating the 100th show! No doubt something pretty cool will be lined up for this... my bet is as good as yours, but guaranteed I'll be there to snap away when it is revealed.

Here is a link to my BDO pics from 2008. It's always an epic day, racing between the 8 stages, 3 songs no flash etc etc, it's a real work out!

I am lucky enough to have a two day pass this year. Thinking of dedicating one day to the crowd, and the second day to the music.

Legs 11 @ Sound Releif 2009

Legs 11 @ Sound Releif 2009

Legs 11 @ Sound Releif 2009

Legs 11 @ Sound Releif 2009

Legs 11 @ Sound Releif 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home